Saturday, November 10, 2012

If I Were President...

On Election Day Tuesday, we did several activities related to the president. One thing that the children did was to complete the sentence, "If I were elected President, the first thing I would do for children all around the world would be to..."

Here are the kids' answers:

I would talk about God. (Alyssa P.)
I would make safe laws for children. (Audrey)
I would make a law that says children may not drive cars unless they're 16. (Sophia)
Giving money and food. I would teach them God's Word. (Becky)
I would give children money to buy food and they would put a smile on their face. (Derrick)
I would give children candy. Then I would give children fruits just to make it healthy. (Landon)
Would be that if they didn't have food I will donate food. (Alyssa O.)
If I were president I will let the kids play for 10 minutes. (Gabriel)
I would talk about God. (Sierra)
Tell people about the Bible, Jesus, and God on T.V. (Joey)
Give all the children the Bible so they can learn about Jesus (Isaac)
I would let them have safe laws for children. I would let the judges believe in God. (Jacob)
I'd give them a lot of food. Then go home. (Aaron)
Give all the poor people lots and lots of food. (Monroe)
I would teach them about the Bible. (Kaylynn)
Tell them to listen to what I say. ( Nicole)

Help them learn better. (Aidan)

No comments:

Post a Comment